From generation to generation our winery in Cella Monte produces its own grapes. First our great-grand-parents, then our grand-parents and uncles Pagliano, they all produced wines in their big winery carved in stone (Pietra da Cantoni). For more than 100 years the winery has been obtaining accreditation on the quality of its products. In 1903 Paolo Pagliano obtained the authorization to adorn his wines with the ducal coat of arms of Maria Elisabetta of Sassonia, Duchess of Geneva. As a proof of her satisfaction for the quality of his wine the duchess started to supply her residence in Stresa with the products of the winery. Today Elena, Giovanni and Margherita carry on their grand-parents’ tradition, putting together technical knowledge and enthusiasm to produce high quality wines, respecting nature and environment.